Formerly part of Héroux-Devtek aerostructures operations, Progressive specializes in large, monolithic and complex machining of aluminum, aluminum-lithium and titanium components for the aerospace industry in both commercial and military markets. Value added services also include engineering support, kitting, and assembly capabilities.
Héroux-Devtek's aerostructures operations were acquired by Precision Castparts Corp. in July, 2012.
- High Speed Machining (33,000 RPM)
- 4 & 5-Axis High Speed Machining of Complex Aluminum Structures up to 157 x 59 x 39 in (3,987 x 1,498 x 990 mm)
- 4 & 5-Axis High Torque Machining of Specialty Hard-to-Machine Aircraft Alloys
- Large Monolithic 5-Axis Components
- Assembly and Kitting
Our site supplies large and highly-complex monolithic machined parts, kits & assemblies including:
- Fuselage and Wing Components and Sub-assemblies
- Forged Machined Bulkheads
Supplier Quality Documents
1030 Commercial Blvd N.
Arlington, TX 76001
Phone: (817) 465-3221